Dale’s posted a new sneak peak video of the new features in Adobe Device Central CS5.Few important thing as collected from scott:
- ADC is not just for mobile phones, it also supports other devices such as those that are in the Adobe Digital Home realm (e.g. TV’s, set top boxes).
- Supports community sharing of profiles. Community, Private, and Adobe Certified are all different types of profiles a developer can be using now, as well as sharing with other developers during project development.
- Accelerometer for testing against devices that support that sensor.
- GPS sensor panel.
- Multi-touch panel.
- “Dockable UI” just like in other CS products (e.g. Flash). Workspaces are also supported.
- Fireworks is now part of the ADC work-flow (BTW: Fireworks is being picked up for mobile design across various device platforms, even iPhone!).