Via Bill, register for the mobile sessions at MAX North America (San Francisco), a lot of good sessions lined up with some of the best presenters. From Flash Lite development, to the new features of Device Central CS4 to using the CS4 tools for designing, development and testing of mobile Flash experiences – there’s something for everyone.
Here’s a quick listing of the mobile sessions, labs and a pre-event workshop:
- Creating Mobile Applications: A Real-World Example. David Brown from AgencyNet will be presenting.
- Developing the Ultimate Flash Cast Channels. Evan Kirkchoff from Comrade Studio will be presenting.
- Flash Lite 3: Learn How to Package and Distribute Mobile Content. Bill Perry from Adobe will be presenting.
- Hands-on: Flash Lite Programming for Nokia Devices. Robert Burdick from Forum Nokia will be presenting.
- How to Build a Mobile Business. Mads Djurhuus from Little Big Ideas will be presenting.
- Mobile Workflows with Creative Suite 4 and Adobe Device Central CS4. James Talbot from Adobe will be presenting.
- Open Screen Project: Delivering Rich Internet Experiences Across Devices. Francisco Kattan (Adobe), Eric John (Forum Nokia), Anup Murarka (Adobe), Steve Sprigg (Qualcomm), Ryan Hughes (Verizon Wireless), and Paul Sinclair (Warner Music Group) will be having round table discussion.
- Spotlight on Finetune and Teknision: Building a Multiscreen Application. Tony MacDonell from Teknision will be presenting.
- Deep Dive: Adobe Device Central CS4. Dale Rankine, James Talbot and Scott Janousek will be presenting.
- Learn About the Nokia Mobile Browser, Flash, and Flash Lite Experience. Ung-Ping Tian and Policarpo Guerrero from Forum Nokia will be presenting.
- Project Capuchin: Bridging Adobe Flash Lite and Java ME. Velimir Karadzic and Anders Corlin from Sony Ericcson will be presenting.
- Twenty Tips and Tricks for Building Top-Performing Mobile Applications. Peter Kacandes (Adobe), Scott Janousek (Hooken Mobile), Dale Rankine (Moket), Alessandro Pace (Biskero), Darren Osadchuk (Ludricous Software) will be presenting.
- Using Flash Media Server and Flash Lite to Bring Video to Mobile. James Talbot from Adobe will be presenting.
- Flash Lite: Developing and Distributing Mobile Applications. Dale Rankine from Moket will be presenting this full day workshop on Sunday 16 November.