UK-based Tricastmedia has announced that their display engine for the ultra-compact rich media toolkit TWUIK is now Vector-Graphics based.Offers a powerful UI platform (TWUIK) enabling customers and developers to create better and more visually appealing user experiences, designed for a wide range of mobile devices.
TWUIK is a rich media graphics user interface toolkit for J2ME developers to create UI with visual effects.
- Powerful: Create Flash-like user interface with advanced animation and effects engine
- Cost effective: Cross platform development reduces cost and time to market
- Intuitive: Easy to learn, based on XML data-handling and Java
- Extensible: Customizable UI components can be included with TWUIK™ to target specific device or application requirements
- Flexible: Application design and development can change independently
- Portable: Create eye-catching user interface and content for mobile phones and consumer electronic devices like mp3 players, game consoles, multimedia players
Supportive platform are :
- J2ME/MIDP 2.0/CLDC 1.1
- Windows Mobile 5.0
- J2ME/Doja 3.x/4.x (coming soon)
- Qualcomm BREW 3.x (coming soon)
Interesting! Can someone compare technically with flash lite.