While doing a short review of Adobe device Central i feel something is missing.
1. Why no profile (sample device set) for 240×320 under fl 1.1, i use Nokia 6131 with fl 1.1 very similar case in FL 2.0 no profile for 176×208.
2. Even Screensaver functions support in Nokia 6131 but functions are disable not sure why?
3. An addition of Mini display (on supportive phones) in ADC will be really great advantage as it will help in to see content in emulator itself.
4. In wallpaper mode rather then shrinking the space from top and bottom if we will show default icons then it will be really great and user can see how visually content looks. As in practical nothing happens like that. Off course in other sense user know that design should not disturb user interface.
Kindly read full post here where i mention why and how its useful and it really save time of developers. As even in other emulator like imode-html Simulator, its there.
5. Under Display>reflections we have indoor, outdoor etc. Why not night just curious we can make backlight glow and it will be interesting to user how it looks in night….just a thought.
6. No auto refreshment or a Restart button, each time user has to refresh manually his apps./screensaver/wallpaper etc. It will be great if we have a restart or rerun button. So no double clicking on device list. It also depends on how scripting is written but in many cases it’s required to rerun applications.
7. Why older device like Nokia 6680 removed in recent device profile list.Just curious as it should be there.
8. I installed device profile 5 in flash 8, got error. When choose Nokia 6131 in wallpaper mode then phone height shrinks which is wrong. Instead of content to be shrink as Its not happening in ADC (Adobe device central).
It will be great if anyone notice or feel some missing or future features of Adobe Device Central, Feel free to post here. I hope any one from adobe will notice or speak something.